JOB TITLE: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (2 POSITIONS)
REPORTS TO: SENIOR MANAGER INFRASTRUCTURE
DEPARTMENT: TECHNOLOGY AND ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
To provide information technology to users and work with System/ Network administrators, applications and database specialists in incident resolution and infrastructure/application management.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Receive, prioritize, and investigate problems that arise and take first-level action to resolve them.
- Assist in the planning, design, research, and acquisition of new or upgrade hardware and software systems
- Maintain current knowledge of hardware, software and network technology and recommend necessary modifications.
- Train system users on new IT departmental services/technologies.
- Install, configure, and upgrade email and user data backups, PC operating systems software and computer peripherals following standard business policies and procedures.
- Test, install, configure, manage, and upgrade various products/software and operating for workstations.
- Participate in the automation of processes and tasks
- Monitor and respond to security incidents that come through on a daily i.e., from Servers and workstations based on Kaspersky platform and any application monitoring tools.
- Work with systems and application administrators to ensure the uptime, updates rollout and security of the Azure cloud and other software solutions (Microsoft Teams, OneDrive and Microsoft Stream).
- Monitor software licenses for cost-efficiently distribution of software on workstations and servers. Participate in the development and implementation of the section’s strategy
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders in and outside the organization
- Review own performance and seek feedback to improve, while also managing the performance of subordinates.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in and outside the organization
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, software engineering or Information Technology related field
- 2 years in active IT in a similar organization/environment.
- A professional qualification in any of the fields below or related fields, Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Security (CCNP Security, Symantec DLP, SIEM), CEH, OSCP, Wireless technologies, F5 LTM and APM, Imperva WAF/DAM, Fortinet NSE4-8, ISO 27001, ITILv3/ CISSP, NSX, Azure Fundamentals/MCSA, CompTIA+ etc.
Key competencies, skills, and abilities:
- Manages time
- Technical Competencies
- Research and investigation
- Risk and Control
- Data collection and analysis
- Problem-solving tools and techniques
Interested individuals should click https://forms.office.com/e/d71NYU787T to fill out the application form and also send copies of their application letter, curriculum vitae and academic qualifications, addressed to the Chief People and Culture Officer to email@example.com by Friday 25th August 2023
Women are encouraged to apply. Please note that canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate and that providing minimal information or not attaching the required documentation may lead to the disposition of your candidature due to insufficient information provided.