- Expression of interest in writing to the Commissioner for Customs by the interested business/individual.
- Preliminary consultation with Customs
- Submission of a completed Self-Assessment Form to Customs
- Customs vetting processes
- Onsite Inspection. Customs inspects the applicant premises to confirm the information provided in the application and supporting documents
- Authorization and Certification. Upon satisfying all the requirements, the applicant is approved as a Customs Authorised Economic Operator by the Commissioner Customs and awarded a certificate. Signing Memorandum of Understanding with Commissioner Customs.
Uganda currently has a total of 118 Authorised Operators of which 71 are Importers/Exporters, and 47 are Clearing Agents. 18 of these are Bonded Warehouse Operators whose biggest benefit is
(Visited 95 times, 1 visits today)